The board members of Nama Gostar Persia have extensive experience in the below fields:
- More than 10 year’ lecturing in universities
- More than 20 years’ research and study in the international trades
- Active members of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture for more than 20 years
- 30 years’ management of the public relations offices for the public and the private sectors
- 30 years’ experience as economic advisers to the public and private firms
- 30 years of facilitating international import, export, marketing and custom clearance
- More than 30 years’ experience in industrial planning and conducting feasibility studies
- More than 20 years’ experience in planning, organizing and running international tours
- More than 10 years’ experience in the legal services
- More than 30 years’ expertise in the international banking and the financial services
The board members agreed on the article of association of Nama Gostar Persia on 2002 November 10.
Nama Gostar Persia officially commenced its operation in Tehran on 2003 May 4 after it had been registered under the license number of 201994.